2024 Cruz azul vs atlas f.c. timeline - Game summary of the Atlas vs. Necaxa Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 0-0, from November 10, 2023 on ESPN.

 
Game summary of the Toluca vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 3-1, from February 12, 2023 on ESPN.. Cruz azul vs atlas f.c. timeline

Game summary of the América vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-1, from April 17, 2021 on ESPN. Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. América Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from October 31, 2021 on ESPN. Atlas. L W W L W. 07/05/2023 Liga MX KO 01:00. Venue Estadio Azteca (Ciudad de México (D.F.)) 0 - 1 2' B. Lozano (assist by J. Quiñones )Game summary of the Tijuana vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-1, from March 3, 2023 on ESPN. Jul 16, 2022 · Game summary of the Atlas vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 3-2, from July 16, 2022 on ESPN. Cruz Azul vs. Atlas 0 - 1. Summary; H2H Comparison; Commentary; Venue; Mexico Liga MX. 2022/2023. Apertura; Apertura - Reclasificación; Clausura; Clausura - Reclasificacion; Final Stages; Liga de Expansión MX; Liga Premier Serie A; Liga Premier Serie B; Liga TDP; Copa MX; Campeón de Campeones ...May 6, 2023 · Cruz Azul y Atlas inician la Fase Final del Torneo Clausura 2023 con el Repechaje este sábado en el Estadio Azteca en lo que es la última edición de la Reclasificación en la Liga MX. Al menos en el papel, este es el duelo más parejo en la Fase de Repechaje ya que los cementeros quedaron en la octava posición de la tabla, apenas un ... Game summary of the Tijuana vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-1, from March 3, 2023 on ESPN.Atlas vs Cruz Azul: Date. Atlas and Cruz Azul will face each other on Sunday, June 26 at Dignity Health Sports Park in Los Angeles, California. Their previous meeting on Liga MX ended in a 1-0 for La Maquina. Atlas vs Cruz Azul: Time by State in the US. ET: 8:30 PM CT: 7:30 PM MT: 6:30 PM PT: 5:30 AM. How to watch Atlas vs …Atlas, the current two-time champion of Mexican soccer, has just lost in its last game against Cruz Azul in the Champion of Champions Cup. Losing from the eleven steps. But, although they had a ...Game summary of the Puebla vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from November 12, 2023 on ESPN.Game summary of the Mazatlán FC vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-2, from September 15, 2023 on ESPN.Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. FC Juarez Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-0, from November 1, 2023 on ESPN.Game summary of the Toluca vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 3-1, from February 12, 2023 on ESPN.Oct 18, 2021 · Atlas vs Cruz Azul Head-to-Head. Cruz Azul have 22 wins from their last 45 games against Atlas. The two sides shared the spoils on nine occasions while Tuesday's hosts have 14 wins to their name. Cruz Azul average scored 1.15 goals per match in season 2023. In 7 (70.00%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. In 6 (60.00%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match …Game summary of the América vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 3-2, from September 2, 2023 on ESPN.2 de jul. de 2023 ... In this article, we will examine the significance, history, and buildup to the matches between Atlas and Cruz Azul, as well as the fierce ...Atlas vs. Cruz Azul 2 - 2. Summary; H2H Comparison; Commentary; Venue; Mexico Campeón de Campeones. 2021/2022; Liga MX; Liga de Expansión MX ...Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. FC Juarez Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-0, from 2 November 2023 on ESPN (UK).Cruz Azul : 1979-80: Cruz Azul : 1980-81: UNAM: 1981-82: UANL: 1982-83: Puebla: 1983-84: America: 1984-85: America: PRODE 1985: America: Mexico 1986: …Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. Santos Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-2, from August 20, 2023 on ESPN.Welcome to the broadcast of Monterrey vs Atlas, a Liga MX match. The match will take place at BBVA Stadium at 7:00 pm. Monterrey wins 1-0 against Atlas, in a Liga MX match, reaching a very even ...We have allocated points to each yellow (1 point) and red card (3 points) for ranking purposes. Please note that this does not represent any official rankings.Jul 1, 2023 · Atlas vs Cruz Azul en el Estadio Jalisco rsitario será el primer duelo para ambos equipos en el Apertura 2023; revisa las alineaciones para el juego entre Los Rojinegros y La Máquina. Este sábado 1 de julio continúa la actividad de la jornada 1 del torneo Apertura 2023 con el juego Atlas vs Cruz Azul. El Estadio Jalisco, con capacidad para ... ESPN Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from February 22, 2023 on ESPN.Game summary of the Puebla vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from 13 November 2023 on ESPN (IN).Atlas vs Cruz Azul Predicted XI Atlas FC Predicted XI (5-3-2) : Camilo Vargas (GK); Anibal Chala, Hugo Nervo, Diego Barbosa, Jesus Angulo, Gaddi Ledesma; Angel Marquez, Ian Ramirez, Aldo Rocha ...Get a summary of the Atlas vs. Cruz Azul football match.Game summary of the Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 4-1, from October 7, 2023 on ESPN. Game summary of the Atlas vs. Necaxa Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 0-0, from November 10, 2023 on ESPN.Cruz Azul is going head to head with Atlas starting on 11 Sep 2023 at 21:45 UTC . The match is a part of the Liga MX, Women, Apertura. Cruz Azul played against …Expert recap and game analysis of the Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game from February 22, 2023 on ESPN.22 de fev. de 2023 ... ElResumen En duelo pendiente de la #Jornada7, Cruz Azul venció a Atlas y consiguió su segunda victoria en el Torneo.We have allocated points to each yellow (1 point) and red card (3 points) for ranking purposes. Please note that this does not represent any official rankings.How to Watch Club Tijuana de Caliente vs. Atlas FC. Match Day: Friday, March 3, 2023; Match Time: 10:00 PM ET; ... Cruz Azul. L 1-0. Away. 2/25/2023. CF America. D 2-2. Home. 3/3/2023. Club ...Game summary of the Mazatlán FC vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 3-1, from October 20, 2023 on ESPN.Get all the Cruz Azul results for the 2023 season on ESPN. Includes all the Cruz Azul results from all national and international games. ... 0 Charlotte FC wins 4-3 on Penalty Kicks: Cruz Azul. FT ...Game summary of the Tijuana vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-1, from March 3, 2023 on ESPN.What time does Cruz Azul vs Atlanta United start? The game between Cruz Azul and Atlanta United will be played on Saturday 29 July 2023 with kick off at 7:00 p.m. ET / 3:00 p.m. PT. Se termina el ...Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. FC Juarez Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-0, from 2 November 2023 on ESPN (AU).Cruz Azul View events: 07/05/23: LIM: Cruz Azul 0 - 1 Atlas View events: 23/02/23: LIM: Cruz Azul 1 - 0 Atlas View events: 17/07/22: LIM: Atlas 3 - 2On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.50 goals per Match. Atlas in actual season average scored 1.04 goals per match. In 10 (76.92%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. In 5 (38.46%) matches in season 2023 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals.Cruz Azul Atlas Total Home Away Total Home Away; Matches played: 50: 25: 25: 50: 25: 25: Wins: 25: 14: 11: 16: 10: 6: Draws: 9: 5: 4: 9: 4: 5: Losses: 16: 6: 10: 25: 11: 14: Goals for: 75: 41: 34: 56: 30: 26: Goals against: 56: 26: 30: 75: 34: 41: Points: 84: 47: 37: 57: 34: 23The visitors won 1-0 against Chivas in the previous Liga MX duel, in their last 5 duels they have a very good streak, having 1 draw, 0 defeats and 4 wins. Atlas 1-0 Guadalajara, 11 May, 2023, Liga ...19 de fev. de 2023 ... Atlas will visit Cruz Azul at the Estadio Azteca in what will be the Matchday 7 of the Liga MX Torneo Clausura 2023. Here, find out when, ...Cruz Azul : Atlas Head to Head Statistics : Cruz Azul vs Atlas Year up to 2023 ... The Soccer Teams Cruz Azul and Atlas played 31 Games up to today. In this ...Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. FC Juarez Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-0, from November 1, 2023 on ESPN. Game summary of the Puebla vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from 13 November 2023 on ESPN (IN).Game summary of the Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 4-1, from October 7, 2023 on ESPN.Game summary of the Tijuana vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-1, from March 3, 2023 on ESPN.How to Watch Atlas vs. Cruz Azul: Game Date: Oct. 19, 2021. Game Time: 9:55 p.m. ET. TV Channel: TUDNxtra 3. You can stream Atlas vs. Cruz Azul on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial! Atlas is ...Cruz Azul. L L W W L. 20/10/2021 Liga MX Game week 14 KO 04:05. Venue Estadio Jalisco (Guadalajara)Atlas vs Cruz Azul Predicted XI Atlas FC Predicted XI (5-3-2) : Camilo Vargas (GK); Anibal Chala, Hugo Nervo, Diego Barbosa, Jesus Angulo, Gaddi Ledesma; Angel Marquez, Ian Ramirez, Aldo Rocha ...Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-1, from September 30, 2015 on ESPN.Atlas odds: +107 – 47.0%. Draw odds: +255 – 27.0%. Cruz Azul odds: +270 – 26.0%. Over 2.5 Goals at +109 looks good to us, as our Atlas vs Cruz Azul prediction has a solid 47.85% chance of succeeding. Contrary to our second betting tip, Atlas are the expected winners as they have a sturdy 47.0% win probability ahead of matchday 1. …Game summary of the Tigres UANL vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from February 4, 2023 on ESPN.Cruz Azul View events: 07/05/23: LIM: Cruz Azul 0 - 1 Atlas View events: 23/02/23: LIM: Cruz Azul 1 - 0 Atlas View events: 17/07/22: LIM: Atlas 3 - 2Oct 20, 2021 · Cruz Azul. L L W W L. 20/10/2021 Liga MX Game week 14 KO 04:05. Venue Estadio Jalisco (Guadalajara) Atlas and Cruz Azul square off in their upcoming Liga MX game on Saturday. Reigning champions Atlas will entertain Cruz Azul at the Jalisco Stadium in their Liga MX Apertura fixture on...Game summary of the Puebla vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from November 12, 2023 on ESPN.Offer made as Cruz Azul boss eyes Lozano addition. According to Mexican media outlet Periódico AM, Cruz Azul have tabled an offer for the 29-year-old, in a move expressly requested by head coach ...The Soccer Teams Atlas and Cruz Azul played 47 Games since 2004. Among them, Atlas won 15 games (Total Goals 53, PPG 1.1), Cruz Azul won 22 (Total Goals 69, ...Game summary of the Atlas vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 0-0, from October 19, 2021 on ESPN. Atlas odds: +107 – 47.0%. Draw odds: +255 – 27.0%. Cruz Azul odds: +270 – 26.0%. Over 2.5 Goals at +109 looks good to us, as our Atlas vs Cruz Azul prediction has a solid 47.85% chance of succeeding. Contrary to our second betting tip, Atlas are the expected winners as they have a sturdy 47.0% win probability ahead of matchday 1. …Of the 56 teams to have competed in the league, América has won the title 13 times, followed by Guadalajara (12), Toluca (10), Cruz Azul (9), Tigres UANL and Leon (8), and UNAM (7). Tigres was able to defeat Chivas in the 2023 Clausura final. They were down 2-0 at halftime, but they managed to tie the game in the second half.Sun July 23: New York City FC 0-1 Atlas Wed, July 26: New York City FC 5-0 Toronto FC Sun, July 30: Toronto FC 0-1 Atlas (Home teams listed first. All times Eastern) East Four. Team: W: PW: PL: L: GF: GA: GD: ... Charlotte FC 0-0 Cruz Azul (Charlotte FC advance 4-3 on penalty kicks) Toyota Stadium – Frisco, TX ...Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from 23 February 2023 on ESPN (IN).Atlas. L W W L W. 07/05/2023 Liga MX KO 01:00. Venue Estadio Azteca (Ciudad de México (D.F.)) 0 - 1 2' B. Lozano (assist by J. Quiñones )Atlas odds: +107 – 47.0%. Draw odds: +255 – 27.0%. Cruz Azul odds: +270 – 26.0%. Over 2.5 Goals at +109 looks good to us, as our Atlas vs Cruz Azul prediction has a solid 47.85% chance of succeeding. Contrary to our second betting tip, Atlas are the expected winners as they have a sturdy 47.0% win probability ahead of matchday 1. …Game summary of the Puebla vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from November 12, 2023 on ESPN.Cruz Azul previous match. Cruz Azul previous match was against Puebla in Liga MX, Apertura, the match ended with result 1 - 2 (Puebla won the match). Cruz Azul fixtures tab is showing the last 100 football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. There are also all Cruz Azul scheduled matches that they are going to play in the future.Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. FC Juarez Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-0, from November 1, 2023 on ESPN.Expert recap and game analysis of the Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game from February 22, 2023 on ESPN.Atlas consigue su pase a liguilla, eliminando a la máquina en un partido de forma cardíaca.La mayor oferta de partidos de la Liga Mx en ViX: https://vix.com/...Atlas is going head to head with Cruz Azul starting on 2 Jul 2023 at 03:10 UTC at Estadio Jalisco stadium, Guadalajara city, Mexico. The match is a part of the Liga MX, Apertura. Atlas played against Cruz Azul in 1 matches this season. Currently, Atlas rank 17th, while Cruz Azul hold 16th position. Looking to compare the best-rated player on ...Game summary of the Atlas vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-0, from July 1, 2023 on ESPN.The game between Cruz Azul and Inter Miami will be played at DRV PNK Stadium, Fort Lauderdale, on Friday, 21 July 2023. Kick-off is at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. León Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from October 28, 2023 on ESPN.2022 New York City FC vs. Atlas FC Yankee Stadium, New York, NY 2021 Columbus Crew 2, Cruz Azul 0 Lower.com Field, Columbus, OH 2019 Atlanta United 3, Club América 2 Mercedes-Benz Stadium ...Game summary of the América vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 3-2, from September 2, 2023 on ESPN. Head to Head Statistics - Atlas vs Cruz Azul. Atlas vs Cruz Azul's head to head record shows that of the 30 meetings they've had, Atlas has won 12 times and Cruz Azul has won 10 times. 8 fixtures between Atlas and Cruz Azul has ended in a draw.Atlas, the current two-time champion of Mexican soccer, has just lost in its last game against Cruz Azul in the Champion of Champions Cup. Losing from the eleven steps. But, although they had a ...What time does Cruz Azul vs Atlanta United start? The game between Cruz Azul and Atlanta United will be played on Saturday 29 July 2023 with kick off at 7:00 p.m. ET / 3:00 p.m. PT. Se termina el ...Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from 3 April 2022 on ESPN.Cruz azul vs atlas f.c. timeline

Game summary of the Puebla vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from November 12, 2023 on ESPN.. Cruz azul vs atlas f.c. timeline

cruz azul vs atlas f.c. timeline

Game summary of the Tijuana vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-1, from March 3, 2023 on ESPN.Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. León Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from October 28, 2023 on ESPN. Atlas had three shots on target when they lost 1-0 against Cruz Azul at Estadio Azteca in this Liga MX match. Club América won over Tijuana at Estadio Azteca in their last game. The scoreline in this Liga MX match was 2-1, with Club América having seven shots on target and 59% of possession.Jul 1, 2023 · Atlas vs Cruz Azul en el Estadio Jalisco rsitario será el primer duelo para ambos equipos en el Apertura 2023; revisa las alineaciones para el juego entre Los Rojinegros y La Máquina. Este sábado 1 de julio continúa la actividad de la jornada 1 del torneo Apertura 2023 con el juego Atlas vs Cruz Azul. El Estadio Jalisco, con capacidad para ... Game summary of the Querétaro vs. FC Juarez Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 3-0, from 6 November 2023 on ESPN (AU).Game summary of the Guadalajara vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from 5 November 2023 on ESPN (IN).Cruz Azul : 1979-80: Cruz Azul : 1980-81: UNAM: 1981-82: UANL: 1982-83: Puebla: 1983-84: America: 1984-85: America: PRODE 1985: America: Mexico 1986: …Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 0-1, from February 18, 2017 on ESPN. Game summary of the Guadalajara vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from 5 November 2023 on ESPN (AU).Game summary of the Atlas vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-0, from 2 July 2023 on ESPN (UK).Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. León Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from October 28, 2023 on ESPN.Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. Mazatlán FC Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from March 3, 2021 on ESPN. ... Match Timeline. Cruz Azul. ... Match ends, Cruz Azul 1, Mazatlán 0. 90 ...Game summary of the Tijuana vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-0, from October 29, 2023 on ESPN.Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. Santos Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-2, from August 20, 2023 on ESPN.Cruz Azul vs Atlas. Cruz Azul 8th in Mexico Liga MX. May 6, 2023 23:00. 0 - 1 ... Cruz Azul. Full Time Atlas. Cruz Azul vs Atlas 06/05/23 Timeline 0' HT 2 ' FT. 0 Goals 1 10 Goal attempts 6 5 Corners ... 12:00 Polisi Tanzania FC - …Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. León Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from 29 October 2023 on ESPN (AU).FT: Inter 2-1 Cruz Azul. A winning start for Inter Miami in the 2023 Leagues Cup. as.com Posted at: 22:15 EDT 21/07/2023. The bull of the 22,000 fans here at the DRV PNK Stadium are in ecstasy ...We have allocated points to each yellow (1 point) and red card (3 points) for ranking purposes. Please note that this does not represent any official rankings.Game summary of the Puebla vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from November 12, 2023 on ESPN.Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. Atlético de San Luis Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from March 18, 2023 on ESPN.Brayan Angulo scored from long range as Cruz Azul defeated Toronto FC 1-0 in Mexico City on Tuesday to complete a 4-1 aggregate victory. May 17, 2023, 12:07 am - Reuters Match TimelineGame summary of the Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from 23 February 2023 on ESPN (IN). Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. Atlético de San Luis Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from September 29, 2023 on ESPN.Game summary of the Atlas vs. FC Juarez Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from September 22, 2023 on ESPN.MLS leads three wins to one in Campeones Cup history against LIGA MX. Tigres UANL conquered Toronto FC in the inaugural 2018 edition, Atlanta United defeated Club América 3-2 in the exciting 2019 match, the Columbus Crew resoundingly defeated Cruz Azul 2-0 in 2021, and New York City FC won a lively match against Atlas FC 2-0 in 2022.Game summary of the Puebla vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from November 12, 2023 on ESPN.Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. FC Juarez Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-0, from 2 November 2023 on ESPN (AU).Atlas had three shots on target when they lost 1-0 against Cruz Azul at Estadio Azteca in this Liga MX match. Club América won over Tijuana at Estadio Azteca in their last game. The scoreline in this Liga MX match was 2-1, with Club América having seven shots on target and 59% of possession.Atletico San Luis and Cruz Azul have struggled to hit their stride in the new Liga MX campaign and will head into the game seeking a morale-boosting result. Both sides are currently level on four ...Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Mexican Campeon De Campeones game, final score 2-2, from June 26, 2022 on ESPN.Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. León Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from October 28, 2023 on ESPN. Jul 3, 2023 · Atlas vs. Cruz Azul EN VIVO por el Apertura 2023: Atlas derrota a La Máquina en el Jalisco Sigue todos los detalles del Atlas vs. Cruz Azul desde antes del inicio, durante el partido y posterior al mismo y no te pierdas parte del inicio del Torneo Apertura 2023 de Liga MX desde el Estadio Jalisco. Game summary of the Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 4-1, from 8 October 2023 on ESPN (IN).Jul 1, 2023 · 90+9 Ball goes out of play for a Atlas FC goal kick. 90+9 Corner awarded to Cruz Azul. 90+8 Cruz Azul have a dangerous throw-in. 90+6 He's off! Brian Lozano is shown a second yellow card. 90+6 ... Game summary of the Tigres UANL vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from October 21, 2023 on ESPN. Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 0-1, from 7 May 2023 on ESPN (AU). Atlas won 17 direct matches. Cruz Azul won 24 matches. 11 matches ended in a draw . On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.75 goals per Match. …Game summary of the Necaxa vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from February 12, 2022 on ESPN.Cruz Azul vs. Atlas 0 - 1. Summary; H2H Comparison; Commentary; Venue; Mexico Liga MX. 2022/2023. Apertura; Apertura - Reclasificación; Clausura; Clausura - Reclasificacion; Final Stages; Liga de Expansión MX; Liga Premier Serie A; Liga Premier Serie B; Liga TDP; Copa MX; Campeón de Campeones ...Dónde ver Atlas vs. Cruz Azul hoy. Televisión: Canal 5, Azteca 7, Afizzionados y TUDN. Streaming: ViX Plus, Azteca Deportes e Izzi Go. En caso de que no puedas seguir la transmisión del partido ...Cruz Azul View events: 07/05/23: LIM: Cruz Azul 0 - 1 Atlas View events: 23/02/23: LIM: Cruz Azul 1 - 0 Atlas View events: 17/07/22: LIM: Atlas 3 - 2Cruz Azul vs. Atlas EN VIVO. Repechaje hoy online Liga MX 2023. Sean bienvenidos al primer partido de Repechaje, entre la Máquina del Cruz Azul y el Atlas. Este partido definirá al quinto ...Game summary of the Atlas vs. FC Juarez Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from September 22, 2023 on ESPN.Atlas vs Cruz Azul live score and live streaming on July 2nd, 2023 at 03:10 UTC time at Estadio Jalisco, Guadalajara for Football Mexico Liga MX.Game summary of the Puebla vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from 13 November 2023 on ESPN (IN).Get a summary of the Atlas vs. Cruz Azul football match.Game summary of the Tijuana vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-0, from October 29, 2023 on ESPN.Game summary of the Atlas vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from May 6, 2023 on ESPN.Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. FC Juarez Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-0, from November 1, 2023 on ESPN.Expert recap and game analysis of the Atlas vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game from September 5, 2020 on ESPN. FT 2 - 0. Atlas. D L W L W. 11/09/2023 Liga MX Femenil Game week 10 KO 23:45. Venue Instalaciones La Noria Cancha 1 (Ciudad de México)Cruz Azul previous match. Cruz Azul previous match was against Puebla in Liga MX, Apertura, the match ended with result 1 - 2 (Puebla won the match). Cruz Azul fixtures tab is showing the last 100 football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. There are also all Cruz Azul scheduled matches that they are going to play in the future.Game summary of the Cruz Azul vs. Monterrey Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from August 27, 2023 on ESPN.El juego Atlas vs Cruz Azul de la Jornada 1 del Apertura 2023 lo podrás disfrutar a través de distintas opciones. El compromiso se realizará este sábado 1 de julio a las 21:00 horas, tiempo del centro de México. Dónde ver en Televisión. TUDN; Afizzionados; Canal 5; Dónde ver Online.Game summary of the Guadalajara vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from November 4, 2023 on ESPN.Game summary of the América vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 0-0, from April 30, 2022 on ESPN.Game summary of the América vs. Cruz Azul Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 3-2, from September 2, 2023 on ESPN. . Sunsugarshine leaks